Bach Dang Tower office building, which began construction in October 2015 by Bach Construction Corporation, is a complex building of offices, commerce, and services for lease at 268 Tran Nguyen Han, Niem Nghia Ward, Le Chan District, Hai Phong City.
The building, which has a total project investment of more than 210 billion VND and a total floor area of 15,425.6 sq. m, is a mixed-use project with 16 floors and one basement. After more than a year of active construction, the project was completed and officially opened on May 7th, 2017.
The scale of the Office complex building, trade and service for lease project at 268 Tran Nguyen Han, Le Chan, Hai Phong is as follows:
- Project construction site: 268 Tran Nguyen Han, Le Chan, Hai Phong.
- Tran Nguyen Han Street borders the Southeast.
- Truong Hai Automobile Joint Stock Company borders the southwest.
- Lane 266 and a residential area from the northwest boundary.
- Lane 266, the residential area, and project 266 form the northeast boundaries.
Scale of Tower
Perspective of the Building
* Complex building includes 16 floors and 01 basement with the following uses:
– Basement (01 floor): Parking area and building technical area.
– 1st floor: Reception lobby, office reception area, function rooms and service areas.
– Floor 2-4: Commercial and service area.
– Floor 7-9: Corporation Office.
– The remaining floors: Offices for member units and rental services.
* Garage: Behind the complex building is a garage built with a scale of 5 floors, with a capacity of 25 cars per floor. 2 motorcycle parking areas are located adjacent to the garage.
* In terms of architecture:
– The complex of office, commercial and service buildings for rent is a mixed-use civil project located on Tran Nguyen Han Street, Hai Phong City, where there is a high traffic volume and high population density. Therefore, the work’s cube concept and architectural language used are simple, light, and modern, but it also creates its own uniqueness.
– The project’s approach is Southeast, which is adjacent to Tran Nguyen Han Street and the directions adjacent to residential areas and other works, so that the Bach Dang Tower office building is arranged to be located 21m back from the main road to create a courtyard space front to welcome guests.
– The entire project is made up of three square blocks that gradually rise to the back, in addition to the auto parking behind the house, the front yard, and the surrounding green campus.
– The building has a cubic shape, and its length runs from southwest to northeast, so the facade is oriented in that direction. Ancillary spaces or additional areas are arranged in the northwest corner to reduce summer heat radiation, while open spaces are oriented to maximize natural light.
– The building’s color scheme is harmonious and gentle, with the primary colors of gray, blue, and white creating a modern, gentle, and environmentally friendly feature.